Recipe: Perfect Chicken Fried Quinoa

Chicken Fried Quinoa.

Chicken Fried Quinoa You can have Chicken Fried Quinoa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Chicken Fried Quinoa

  1. Prepare 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
  2. It's 1/2 cup of diced chicken.
  3. Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
  4. You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce (I use Braggs).
  5. Prepare 2 of eggs.
  6. You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
  7. It's 1 pinch of Chinese Five Spice Seasoning.

Chicken Fried Quinoa step by step

  1. Heat oil (I use sesame) in a wok just before smoking point.
  2. Add cooked quinoa, pre-cooked diced chicken and peas & carrots to wok fry.
  3. Add soy sauce and coconut milk - continue Stir frying.
  4. Scramble the eggs in a bowl with a splash of water - add to the quinoa and continue to toss to mix through.
  5. Add Chinese Five Spice to taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaningful Jewelry For Her

What Smart Things Should I Buy For My House

Does Ktm Make An Electric Dirt Bike